I’ve been trading the markets for more than 15 years now. Back in the day, I managed multi-million dollar books for private clients. I have a shocking confession to make today. When I first tried my hand at AI for trading, it was a disaster. I mean, I had to deal with an AI version that didn't know how many R's there were in "stRawbeRRy" and failed basic problem-solving tests. But after seeing the crazy things AI can do right now, I decided to try again. A couple of months – and a small fortune – later, K.I.R.A. was born. Right now, I would consider it the epitome of stress-free trading. Think about it ... You get to target income from your favorite stocks: Without the hassle of overthinking about what setup to trade… Without stressing about portfolio size… And without being overwhelmed about how long to hold a position before you exit! 
Even better, I'm giving this AI away completely FREE – no credit card info required! Now I can't make trading guarantees here... But if you'd like to get your hands on some of today's best picks… As well as FREE access to K.I.R.A. to use as you wish... I can show you how right here. Till the next trade, Lance Ippolito |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar