Friends, |
This is the last email I'll send you about this. |
At midnight tonight, the charter offer for The Control Window closes. After that, the price goes way up, and it won't come back. |
I've said everything I can say. You've seen the pattern, the track record, and the three windows open right now. You don't need me to repeat any of it. |
So I'll just leave you with this. |
The people who look back with regret are almost never the ones who took a swing and missed. They're the ones who saw the door closing, told themselves they'd decide later, and let it shut on its own. |
Don't let tonight be that night for you. |
Whatever you decide, decide it on purpose. |
Lock in your charter price here, before midnight. |
Let The Game Come To You! |
Big T |
P.S. Once the clock hits midnight, this offer is gone, and we won't be reopening it. If you've been meaning to join, now's the time. |
|
|
In case you missed it, here’s Big T’s Digital Asset Daily |
|
|
In 2016, I sat in an auditorium in Las Vegas and watched my entire worldview change in a single afternoon. |
I was at CES, the big electronics show, and a man on stage was explaining a technology I’d been hearing about for a couple of years but had never truly understood. |
Bitcoin. A digital currency with a fixed supply, no central authority, and extremely difficult to confiscate. |
A bomb went off in my mind at that moment. I knew I was looking at one of the most important monetary technologies ever built. And I knew it was going to change the life of anyone who bought it. |
So I did something that, at the time, looked insane. |
I changed my travel plans and flew straight back to Florida to see my publisher. I sat down in a conference room… three partners on one side of the table, me on the other. |
I told them I’d seen the future. I told them we needed to start writing about this thing called bitcoin immediately. |
I must have looked like a wild-eyed lunatic. You know what they told me? |
“If you write about bitcoin, we’ll fire you.” |
You know what I said? |
“I don’t care. Fire me and I’ll start my own newsletter.” |
They backed down, and the rest is history. I ended up recommending bitcoin when it was trading for $400-and-change. Today, even after every brutal crash, wipeout, and crypto winter, it’s up 13,852% from that price. |
Right Now, It Feels Terrible |
As I write this, bitcoin is down about 50% from its 2025 highs. The whole space is getting tossed around. |
I’ll tell you something I don’t think most newsletter writers will admit: I’m down millions of dollars right now. |
I always keep a core position in bitcoin that I never sell, and on paper it’s down roughly half from its highs. That’s millions of dollars. |
It is not a fun number to look at. But when I look at these prices, I feel the opposite of fear. I feel excitement. |
The mistake almost everyone makes is treating crypto like a single battle. It isn’t. It’s a long-term campaign fought across four-year cycles. |
Wars aren’t won or lost in a day, a week, or a month. They’re fought over years. And there are stretches where things look ugly… where you look at the map and feel like you’re losing ground… that turn out to be exactly where the war is decided. |
We are in such a moment right now. But the cruelest trick the crypto market plays is that it shakes you out at the worst possible moment. Horrible sell-offs. Fake massive rallies. Then even worse sell-offs. |
These sell-offs don’t just happen because “crypto is volatile.” They happen because leverage gets built up, traders get trapped, and fear turns into forced selling. The market extracts coins from weak hands before the next real opportunity appears. |
If you get shaken out down here, you lose the whole campaign. |
Over the last 10 years, I’ve watched this exact same cycle play out three times. And I’ve spent every prior downturn doing the same thing: getting in front of a camera and telling my subscribers to buy more. And if they couldn’t buy more, to hold onto what they had. |
I told them the losses were temporary. I told them their losses would reverse into massive gains. All they had to do was hold on. The ones who believed in me and my research changed their financial lives forever. |
The Pattern Hiding in the Panic |
There’s a level I watch in moments like these called the 200-week moving average. |
Don’t let the name intimidate you. It’s simply bitcoin’s average price over the last 200 weeks… a slow line that smooths out the day-to-day noise. |
Think of it as the tide line on a beach. The water can rush far above it or pull far below it. But over time, that line tells you where the tide has been. |
Historically, that zone (the red line in the chart below) has been where the bear market runs out of energy. Just as it’s looking its worst is actually the best time to load up on it. |
Don’t take my word for it… Take a look at the chart below. |
|
|
Volatility doesn’t disappear because a line on a chart says it should. Bitcoin’s price has cut clean through the 200-week moving average before and stayed under for a while. |
But here is what every cycle I’ve traded has shown me: If your time horizon is measured in years rather than days, that zone (the 200-Week MA) has been one of the best places to start buying. |
Friends, I’m not in the business of selling you fairy tales. I can’t promise you what bitcoin does tomorrow, next week, or next month. But over the next 24 months, history suggests you will make money… And lots of it. |
Could bitcoin go lower over the short term? I can tell you I wholeheartedly hope it does. Buying below the 200-Week MA zone is absolute money. It’s as close to a money printing press as I’ve ever found. |
Could this time be different? Sure it could. Nothing is guaranteed. But remember, it’s the roaring fire of uncertainty that creates the financial opportunity. You are either OK with that uncertainty or you’re not. |
It Takes No Skill to Feel Fear |
Buying an asset that’s fallen 50%, 60%, or 70% is one of the most uncomfortable things you can do with your money. Every instinct screams at you to do the opposite. |
My life as an investor changed the day I stopped personalizing the price action. |
I stopped treating every red candle as an assault against my self-worth. And I started accepting the market for the irrational, panicky thing it is. I trained myself to do things that felt deeply uncomfortable, such as buying when uncertainty was highest. |
It takes no skill to feel afraid. Any fool can panic. Any fool can beat himself up when his portfolio is down. Fear and self-flagellation require zero self-discipline. |
You’re not a fool. If you were, you wouldn’t be reading this. You’d be off with some other writer who tells you everything is sunshine right up until the moment it isn't. |
So don’t be a servant to the price. Make price your servant instead. |
That’s easy to say and hard to do. I get it. But it’s the skill that separates people who profit from bitcoin cycles from people who get wrecked by them. |
This Isn’t Magical Thinking |
My conviction in bitcoin comes from watching the most powerful financial institutions on Earth do exactly what I said they would do. |
Since 2018, I’ve told my readers that institutions would flock to bitcoin. I said we’d see ETFs. I said banks would become crypto brokers. And I said central banks would eventually put bitcoin on their balance sheets. |
All of that has come true. |
First they mocked bitcoin. Then they built products around it. They warned people away from it. Then they fought for the rules that let them package it, trade it, and collect fees from it. |
On launch day in January 2024, U.S. spot bitcoin ETFs traded $4.6 billion worth of shares. By mid-March, the funds had pulled in roughly $10 billion in net flows. |
And bitcoin, which was trading around $46,000 when the ETFs launched, was pushing past $69,000 less than eight weeks later. |
It’s obvious to me that more money will find its way into bitcoin and across the entire crypto ecosystem. However, the game has changed. The old playbook of buying a handful of crypto coins and holding on for dear life doesn’t work across the board anymore. |
For the established projects, built on providing enduring value like bitcoin, buying and holding through the volatility is still the best approach. But for most other cryptos, that approach won’t work anymore. |
The institutions have brought in liquidity, but they’ve also brought in the “prop” traders and their billions of fast-money capital. They are… how can I put this delicately… they are very good at “managing” fear and greed to strip the pockets bare of everyday crypto traders. |
I call this the “Extraction Cycle.” |
I recently sat down with a “prop” trader who ran the Extraction Cycle for six years for a $500 billion investment bank. He took the time to break down how this cycle works, who’s behind it, how much they are making from it ($9.38 billion recently given out as bonuses by just ONE firm)... and most importantly, how to profit from it. |
I urge you to hear what he has to say. But be warned: It will anger you. |
Let the Game Come to You! |
Big T |
|
|
|
|
|
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar