|
|
In less than 24 hours, it’ll be too late for you to access the 6 fresh option trades my team and I picked out. |
These trades will be closed out before the Labor Day weekend begins. |
Many of your fellow traders will be given the chance to see 3X profits on every trade. |
But because you haven’t acknowledged my emails this weekend, you won’t receive them. |
I’ve left the distribution list cracked open for you, but if I don’t hear from you by midnight... the opportunity will pass. |
Here’s how COHR performed last month: |
Entry: 8/3 - $1,502 per contract |
Exit: 8/4 - $6,187 |
Profit: $4,685 |
Gain: 312% |
Your entry fee to access tomorrow’s trades is only $59. |
Meaning, just that single trade would’ve easily covered the cost to get in with $4,626 heading straight to your pocket. |
To ensure your trades are delivered on time tomorrow evening, you need to add your name to my distribution list |
Secure Your Place Here |
I’ve attached my original email from yesterday morning below. It’ll break down everything you’d receive within Weekly Options Countdown. |
But don’t miss the deadline. |
Sincerely, |
Bernie Schaeffer |
|
|
Morning! |
The market is entering a stretch where the next big move could come fast — and I want you positioned before it does. |
Nvidia’s earnings have now given traders another major read on the AI trade, but there’s still plenty on the calendar that could move stocks sharply. |
Today, all eyes are on Fed Chair Kevin Warsh at Jackson Hole. His comments could influence expectations for interest rates — and potentially send markets in either direction. |
At the same time, individual stocks continue to react dramatically to earnings, analyst revisions, shifting expectations and changes in momentum. |
For active options traders, that can create some very short-term opportunities. |
And I’ve already identified 6 setups I want you to see. |
Introducing Weekly Options Countdown |
6 fresh option trades this Sunday. |
Targets of up to 200%. |
Every trade designed to be closed by Friday, September 4 at the latest. |
That means you aren't looking at a long-term commitment where your money could be tied up for months. |
The goal is much simpler: |
Identify stocks showing the potential for a significant move… |
Buy the corresponding call or put… |
Then look to capture the move before the opportunity disappears. |
And we have the track record to show you what this approach can do. |
|
|
Those are just 5 of the many trades that have built nearly an 1,000% total profit this summer. |
Now I want to give you the opportunity to see the next 6. |
Here’s how Weekly Options Countdown works: |
1. At 7 p.m. ET on the Sunday before the first weekly options expiration each month (this Sunday) – we send 6 hot trades straight to your email inbox. |
2. Each pick comes with complete entry and exit parameters, as well as trader commentary, so you'll know why each of the 6 trades is poised to deliver 100% to 200% gains (or more) in 5 days or less. |
3. Simply place the trades when the market opens on Monday, then sit back and wait to exit based on the specific parameters included with each recommendation. |
No complicated multi-leg strategies. No need to decipher an options textbook. Just straightforward calls/puts with clearly defined parameters. |
And because these are short-term trades, timing is critical. |
That’s why I don’t want you waiting until Sunday night to start thinking about this. |
I’m Opening Up Weekly Options Countdown for Just $59 |
Normally, to access a single trade drop (6 trades), it would cost $249. But I’ve slashed the price as an end-of-summer opportunity. |
You’re saving $190 now rather than deciding to join later and seeing the price revert to $249. |
This month’s trades will be delivered at 7PM ET on Sunday, August 30th. Right here to your email. |
If you’re looking for short-term opportunities instead of waiting around for the market to decide what it wants to do next, this is the opportunity I want you to see. |
Get in now and be ready for Sunday’s trades... |
Get My Trades Trades → |
|
Sincerely, |
Bernie Schaeffer |
Founder & CEO |
Schaeffer’s Investment Research
📧 service@sir-inc.com
📞 1-800-448-2080 🌍 1-513-589-3800 International |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar