Did you miss it?
Last night I broke down where I think we're headed in the rest of the year based on what we've seen post-earnings updates.
And with the way the past month has gone, things could get rocky.
But that's where the opportunity lies...
Because I know that with my targeted watch list and my valuation strategies, the second a stock enters my buying window, I'm ready to pounce.
And, at the same time, I can even hedge against the down-trending parts of my portfolio with strategic, low-risk options plays that put profits in my pockets too.
It's what I like to call the "Full-Stack" approach to investing.
And it's kept me at an 80%+ win rate and outperforming most investors without taking on outsized risk.
Normally, I teach these both in seapartae pieces across our memberships, 1:1 and group coaching programs.
But, with what I've seen happening in the market lately...
And the results my students have been getting following the same "Full-Stack" approach...
Now is as important a time as ever to tell you about something new I've made.
It's called the Investor's Edge Accelerator.
For the first time, you can discover the exact same strategic, tactical, and technical scaffolding that makes the foundation for everything I do in the market.
And you can choose between taking the 12-part course entirely self-paced inside our community...
Or working with me 1:1 throughout it to make sure that you're applying everything inside perfectly based on your specific situation.
I could talk about this for hours...
It's truly the most exciting thing I've created to date.
But, there are 4 spots left with 1:1 support available so I don't want to make you wait much longer.
If you're interested in following the same "full-stack" approach that's responsible for all of my success in both long-term investing, short-term growth, and earning thousands per month in income from options...
Learn how you can join here
Mark Roussin
Roussin Financial
P.S.
In case you missed the Market Update last night...
I dropped the recording here for you below👇
Post-Earnings Market Update
During the session, I'm going to give you the insights you need to:
- Understand what's happening in the market and what we should prepare for...
- How to navigate a volatile market so you don't miss one of the biggest potential market opportunities in the past decade...
- Hedge your portfolio against the rollercoaster we've seen so far this year...
Here's the link to the replay:
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar