Hey, I’m Nate Tucci. I’m the Publisher at ProsperityPub, one of the top publishing firms in the US. I’ve been neck deep in the markets for over a decade now. But all that doesn’t keep me away from my favorite job: being a father and husband. 
I’m writing to you today because I don’t want you to get distracted by the drama we see in the markets every day. Rather than fall victim to any possible twist that might pop up in the coming days… I’m coming out to show you my #1 income game plan to help guard against any possible surprise we might see out of the blue. I’m talking about a special way to target as much as $250, $500, or even $1,000 on a $2,500 stake in a single week… Without worrying about what might come up next. This income secret lies in a powerful phenomenon hidden inside the options market. One that researchers at elite institutions like Harvard and Yale have studied. And not only do you get to target opportunities no matter the direction of the market, but you also get to decide the particular risk appetite you want. In other words, you’re on the wheel and decide how you want to approach at any point in time. Let me show you what I mean… While the market slid north of 20% into bear market territory a while back, meaning lots of folks would have lost money. 
But with the income secret I’m about to show you, an opportunity fired on AMZN. Now, if you wanted to be conservative with your risk approach, you would have gotten the options criteria to set the trades. And when things panned out, you could have pocketed an extra $321 in just over a week. 
And with the selected balanced income options, you could have seen a $563 payout instead. 
And what about if you wanted a little extra sizzle on the setup? You’d have gotten the criteria and locked in a $1,468 payout in the same time frame. 
Now there were smaller wins and those that didn’t work and I can’t make reckless guarantees when it comes to trading. I want to show you how I’m positioning ahead. If you’d like to see how I plan to approach the market based on my own risk appetite, I’m willing to share this income secret for free… You’ll see the phenomenon powering the same income secret. And more importantly, how you can target payouts in a single week from the market without trying to predict the market’s next direction. If you’re interested, tap this link for the entire breakdown. To your trading success, Nate Tucci. We develop tools and strategies to the best of our ability, but we can't guarantee the future. There is always a risk of loss when trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. While we have used the Income Machine with great success, we cannot guarantee future results. What you will see today are some of the best examples over the last few months. There were bigger winners, smaller winners, and losers. Since the Income Machine is a tool for traders and not a trading service, profits and performance will vary among users. |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar