Dangerous stretch on the horizon...
Oil is back around $100 a barrel.
The 10-year Treasury is near 5%, the highest it's been since 2023.
And rate futures now imply roughly 90% odds the Fed hikes on Wednesday. A week ago that was close to a coin flip.
That's three of the five risks stacking up over the next few weeks...
New Video
The Stock Market Is Entering Its Most Dangerous Stretch...
Most people see conditions like this and start deciding what to sell.
I'm doing close to the opposite.
I'm building cash, updating my watch list, and setting the exact prices I'd be happy to pay for companies I already want to own.
I have no idea whether the market drops from here. Neither does anyone else.
But I'd rather know what I'm buying before the chance shows up than figure it out in the middle of a red week.
Watch the full breakdown here
Mark Roussin
Roussin Financial
P.S.
Dangerous market conditions like these are PERFECT for options traders.
Because, no matter what's happening in my larger portfolio...
I don't have to chase anything. I can name the price I want to pay for a stock and get paid while I wait for it to come to me.
That's what I'm teaching this Tuesday, September 15 at 7 PM ET in my 1-day options workshop.
Details and Registration Link Here
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar