I just held what could be arguably the most important event in my entire career… In this event, I revealed Oracle… A brand-new, first-of-its-kind breakthrough that helps us track the massive, sneaky bets of insiders right in the predictions market… And reveals the stocks and options set to benefit the most! The team and I worked long hours for months to put Oracle together… We even ran beta tests for weeks, and the results were amazing! I’m talking about 39% on USO in 4 days… 
43% on PLTR in a day… 
And 67% on WEN in 2 days… 
All with a regular brokerage account. Of course there were smaller winners and those that didn’t work and we won’t be making reckless promises when it comes to trading… But I gave anyone who joined the live event the chance to secure FREE access to Oracle! And in the next few minutes… You too can secure access at no cost! Look… Insiders are using the predictions market to hide their huge, sneaky bets at an insane rate. 
The question is will you let this opportunity pass you by? If you’d like to get a deep dive into how Oracle tracks these massive insider bets… And secure access completely on the house… Take the first step here. To Better Trading, Alex Reid. The trades expressed are based on signals from Oracle in real time. While we have been using this tool with great success in our own trading including an 85.57% win rate, a 28% average return of winners and losers over a 4-day average hold time, and a profit factor of 5.94 on real money trades between 5/7/26 and 7/17/26, there’s bound to be winners and losers along the way. Since Oracle is a tool for traders and not a trading service, profits and performance will vary among users. Trade at your own risk. See our Terms on the homepage for more information. |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar