Dear ,
Let's be honest. It is incredibly easy right now to feel stressed especially when trading.
It happens to the best of us, and I've been frustrated the last few weeks and actually stepped away for a few days to clear my head.
Especially when there's so much uncertainty in the market, it's important to understand when to push it and when to hit the brakes.
When it comes to trading, there's one area that always gets neglected — psychology.
Today, I want to show you one psychological factor that can impact your trading, and why you'll want to focus on it right now.
Click here to continue reading...

Jason Bond
P.S. If you want to trade around the election, then I believe it's important to define your edge. I want to show you how chart patterns can be your edge in the market, and teach you how to uncover momentum trading opportunities. Register for this exclusive training session, and you'll discover how chart patterns can help make you a better trader.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar