|
Hey team,
The market is predominantly in wait-and-see mode right now, given the amount of uncertainty we're experiencing ahead of elections.
However, we just wrapped up one of the busiest IPO weeks— in what's been a hugely successful IPO year.
We also have the world's largest IPOs from Ant Group coming next week, so I believe IPOs are going to get some more spotlight.
I believe it's safer to approach IPO trading this week like the regular market— lots of caution.
However, I'm still on the hunt for IPO ideas, and I have several in my sights and it's important to be ready to pull the trigger after the election based on outcome and response.
That said, I want to share 3 recent IPOs that I'll have my eyes on post-elections, two of which began trading this week.
Continue reading...
 Ben Sturgill DailyProfitMachine.com
P.S. Until 11:55 PM ET tonight, I'm providing a special quarterly offer on my IPO Payday service. I've never done this before— but because IPOs have been so hot lately, I think now is the time to strike.
Watch this video to learn more.

|
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar