Dear ,
There's so much uncertainty on the table right now, and this market can be filled with whipsaws in the coming days… remember how crazy futures and the market were after the election?
Of course, I want to wait until the market presents itself with opportunities. However, that doesn't mean I won't prepare for election week and try to identify some of the hottest plays out there.
This week, I've got three stocks on my radar that might not move with the overall market…
And I expect a lot of eyes to be on this sector right now.
That said, I want to show you which stocks I uncovered utilizing some of my favorite chart patterns — and why they can make a move.
Click here to continue reading…
 Jason Bond JasonBondPicks.com
P.S. If you want to trade around the election, then I believe it's important to define your edge. I want to show you how chart patterns can be your edge in the market, and teach you how to uncover momentum trading opportunities. Register for this exclusive training session, and you'll discover how chart patterns can help make you a better trader.   |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar