
If you're someone who…
Wants to put your trading - and even your profits - on a schedule.
Wants to trade cheap, sub $2.00 options contracts.
Isn't interested in day trading, but doesnt want to hold positions for more than a couple days, either.
Double Down is your answer!
Everyone knows I humbly hold the title of king of triple digit % winners, but you also know that I fire off trades like crazy!
I wanted to create something that could still produce hefty weekly returns, but didn't overwhelm people with a life outside of trading.
With Double Down, I'm offering you TWO of my highest conviction trades each and every week on a calculated schedule.
Every Monday morning, I release my favorite trade that I think is primed for 100%+ profits by Wednesday.
Every Wednesday morning, I release my favorite trade that I think is primed for 100%+ profits by Friday.
I've made it so that you're in AND out of two potentially money doubling trades, all before the weekend hits.
Forget all of that weekend exposure, having to manage dozens of positions at one time, and holding onto boring trades that go nowhere.
My next Double Down trade drops tomorrow morning…
You want in? Join me here with just a few clicks of a button.
 Nathan Bear
*Results presented are not typical and may vary from person to person. Please review our full disclaimer located at ragingbull.com/disclaimer.
|
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar