| 
,
I'm fed up.
So many people doubt the potential of "penny stocks"...
I've made a point of creating these small account challenges for a few reasons.
1. To disprove the haters.
2. I firmly believe that if you have a small account, this is the fastest way to grow it, period.
⇒ My overnight swing trades are the perfect Pattern Day Trade Rule workaround.
⇒ 1-2 trades a day are manageable
⇒ Low barrier to entry trading stocks under $5.
It's just icing on the cake that I've done this before.
So not only have I constructed a trading service that addresses your needs and concerns, but I've proved six times in a row how this can work.
275% IN 5 MONTHS 220% IN 2 MONTHS 600% IN 6 MONTHS 900% IN 5 MONTHS 572% IN 2 MONTHS
And just a few short months ago... 
PLUS, I trade ALONGSIDE YOU! With my own, real-money.
Would I ever do that if I didn't believe in this system? It's the ultimate demonstration of trust.
I've done this before, and I plan to do it again.
It all starts TOMORROW!
My next Small Account Challenge!
Final Hours as we count down… This is your first final reminder.
 Jeff Williams PennyPro.com |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar