| Hey there, it is Micah here with some good news… The PayDay Cycle Playbook is officially ready.
The PayDay Cycle has been the cornerstone of the trading model and intellectual framework I have taught to more than 50,000 people. It has helped new traders find structure and it has helped experienced traders sharpen their timing and discipline. It is also why I get messages like this one from Carole.
I am not the same trader I was a few years ago. Sometimes I surprise myself with how much I have learned and I plan to keep learning. Life has gotten so much better and I owe so much to Micah and the team at WallStreet IO.” Her backstory speaks for itself. “My account was flat for years. I would make $10,000 and lose $10,000. I absorbed as much as I could but one day heard Micah tell us to focus on three to five stocks which is what I finally did. Prior to that I had up to fifteen stocks in my account. You can see by the chart above that I started to do much better after I developed a better strategy using the PayDay Cycle. I have another 401K at my current job that I can only move between a few funds but I greatly improved my return on that account as well. That account has about $356,000 in it as of this morning so that combined with my trading account made me the first self made millionaire in my family.” Stories like this are the reason I built the 90 Day Roadmap. The playbook you just downloaded is the introduction. It will give you an outline of the PayDay Cycle and the core ideas behind my trading framework. Inside the full Roadmap we take these ideas much further with live weekly mentorship, a structured curriculum, a complete 220 page book, and real practice that builds confidence one step at a time. Our next live Roadmap cohort kicks off this December and the playbook will give you a head start. Click HERE to download the PayDay Cycle Playbook eBook Trade On, PS. Benjamin Franklin once said that an investment in education pays the best interest. That idea sits at the core of everything we do inside the Roadmap. Skills compound. Understanding compounds. Discipline compounds. This playbook is your first step into that process and the full Roadmap builds on it week after week.
Micah Lamar Questions? Please email us at Support@WallStreet.io or Chat with us 1-on-1 at WallStreet.io WallStreet.io All Rights Reserved © 2024 Thank you for being a part of our community. Please use the social links below and spread the word. We appreciate you! Thanks in advance. |


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar